- Coorey, B. and Jupp, J. (2011) Parametric Modelling and Design Processes: Exploring synthesis and evaluation using a Function-Behaviour-Structure perspective, in Circuit Bending, Breaking and Mending, 16th Conference on Computer Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia (CAADRIA), Newcastle, 27 – 30 April 2011.
- Burke, A., Coorey, B., Hill, D. & McDermott, J. (2010) Urban Microinformatics: a test case for high resolution urban modeling through aggregating public information sources, in New Frontiers, 15th Conference on Computer Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia (CAADRIA), Hong Kong, 7 – 10 April 2010.
- Coorey, B. (2008) Erosive Fluidity: Explorations in generating digital architectural form, in Beyond Computer Aided Design, 13th Conference on Computer Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia (CAADRIA), Chiang Mai Thailand, 9 – 12 April 2008.
- Coorey, B. (2007) Erosive Fluidity, Advanced Study Report, University of Sydney.
- Coorey, B. (2009) ‘State of Poise – The Unfolding Dynamics of Research and Practice’, Smart Geometry 2009, San Francisco, March 2009.
- Smart Geometry 2012 International Advisory Committee
- ARTech 2012 International Program Committee
- Smart Geometry
- Jakovich, J., McDermott, J.S., Whiteley, C., Hsu, S., Landreth, N., Coorey, B.P. (2009) ‘Smart Light Fields’, Smart Light Sydney Festival, Smart Light Sydney Festival, http://www.smartlightsydney.com, www.australiandesign.org, http://www.anarchi.org, Festival flyers.
- Shape of Things to Come, Sydney Morning Herald September 1 2007